4.05.2009

28.

Spring break is a wonderful time, friends.
Here comes the sun :)

I'm extremely excited for my spring break this year, its already been fun-filled with coolness from cola's parties and gi adventure "late lunch" picnics and such. I just can't wait until everything finally falls into place. I'm not even THAT mad about the 3 essays, research project, reading 100 pages, multiple choice questions that i have to do for English. I mean that's not even getting my panties into a bunch. I can't wait to visit the new Panera Bread that just opened around me, thats awesome. And last year me and viv's coolness in track practice was rediculous. 

This year Ben can drive. 

Sorry it's been a little scatter-brained, but my mind is on spring overload. Parents are cookin a bbq.

Sweet Summer Breezes full of BBQ smells, V. 

Ps. I gotta get new times for some guitar lessons. I miss that.