7.08.2009

yeah i know.



It's been awhile. I'm just so bored i can't bring myself to do anything productive. I have packed and I've written Tara two letters, but other than that i've been sitting in my house and watching law & order svu. What a crime drama. i'm eating a grapefruit. Yummy boosted metabolism :D Today i'm going to driver's ed at 10 am to drive like a maniac, maniac. and then later on i'm going to the india house for lunch then work at 4:30-7:30. and then at 7:30 i have kickboxing, which i'm probably going to get ditched for, like i usually am. I'm sick and tired of being treated like this expendable reasource. When ever you're bored or have no one else, that's the time you call valerie. You can't make lunch the first 2 times, you can't excersize with her, you can't driver her to the bank. Even strangers are doing it, aka the Apple Store. Don't get me wrong, i effing love them. BUT get me a new iPod already.
So since my presence is expendable, and my friendship is as well, so is my creativity. Maybe I'll get a burst of energy when i leave for vacation on friday. The salt water will do good for me. I swear, i won't be as much of a pity party later on.

Hating summer, Valerie.