12.29.2008

2

Hello folks! I'm typing on my new macbook. Cool, right?  um well lately i've been preoccupied with school work, work, personal relationships (i.e. the fam, the bf, and the friends) and other assorted nuisances that have kept me from posting. I must say though, that i do much LESS productive things than blog online. 
I have though, thought of some poetic rhymes as i sat here, listening to hot hot heat and random silences when a song ends. And the small static pulses through my headphones.

My heart thumps continuous,
in the dark heavy night,
i have no contempt for time, 
and no compassion for light.
I embrace the dark, 
like a cool breeze
during the summer heat,
met with a plead. 
I savor the heavy darkness
stars looming above me
and i lay effortlessly, the mess
i happen to be.
Loving my insanity. 
(Valerie original!)