3.08.2009

25.

It's finally spring. the showers, the sun, the chirping birds. its all here- so in essence it's spring. I justify my action of sitting outside and doing my homework because of the spring time weather.
The cold concrete beneath my feet, the cool breeze, nature noises. IT'S SPRING. the fact that it's spring makes me nauseatingly excited. I just got back from an excursion to peekskill, more specifically to the coffee house where we made a vocabulary test for my insane teacher Barthelmes. It was awesome. Then we ventured into a thrift shop, a treat shop and a "east village NYC" shop. Anything East Village is my vice; that is where i want to live from 18 till death. Maybe with some London living in the mix. We looked around and it was amazing. Lazy sundays are always amazing. Now i have to start my massive amount of HW. 

Currently listening to: Barrel of a Gun by Guster. Did you know the song is about masturbation? 

130 days until Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince movie comes out. Damn Twilight, or i would've already seen it. :/ 

I hope it doesn't rain or my laptop is toast.

Homeworking, V.