3.22.2009

26.



wow. sorry for the lack of posts. i've been mega busy and around. no time for blogging, or so it seems. 

Today, this morning. it was early and i was sitting in my dad's black pickup truck, cruising. So it's nice and sunny, I'm feeling good. Then i glance out the window and i see a woman in front of a grave in a graveyard that never has any people in front of it. It was like a slap in the face, it's all i keep thinking about. Life is too short. She was holding her head down, with a bouquet. It was an old grave, the word had been faded out. At least someone remembered them. That's how long we're all alive isn't it? It's how long we're remembered. That's how Freddy Cruger stayed alive. Fear. But we all want to stay alive from Love. All you need is Love. 

Sorry I'm melancholy at the moment. Reflection can take on that tone sometimes. I picked the photo to juxtapose. Everyone loves some juxtaposition. Besides, it shows you I'm not a depressed little girl, but a complex rather optimistic cool cat. 

Other news in the world of Valerie? 
Well: I was in the school play (The Wizard of Oz) I was a munchkin and an ozian, it was rocking. We sold out all three shows but i didn't get to celebrate Friday the 13 as I ought to. I really want to have a seance but my friends are all non-believers. Shun the non believers :)
I joined Track. Cool right? I'm probably going to throw some discus and javelin and maybe do some minor running. I want to learn how to do a jumping event. But my main reason for joining is to have that summer body, and for once feel comfortable in a bikini. So it may be a shallow reason for joining a sports team, but what ever sue me!
Erm.... other new things? Can't really think of any. 
Keep ya posted. Maybe i'll even have a post everyday. 
Follow your heart, V.