6.16.2010

42.


"What will I do if there's someone there with you
Maybe someone you've always known
How do I know I can come and give to you
Love with no warning and find you alone"

Feist and Ben Gibbard give me hope.

Oh, BTW, not my photography, sorry about that, i just kind of find it beautiful. My photography will again be on this blog because I'm getting a new camera :) A sony cyber-shot, I know it's epic.

So i've realized a few things in the last few hours.
A. that my blog lately has been more of a string of subconcious thoughts then a post about anything relavent to life.
and
B. i have nothing "relevant" to write about. I was searching through "blogs of note" because i want to write something that people want to read, not the senseless ramblings about a teenage girl.

I few things stuck out in my mind; the four things that seem to be most important in my summer schedule besides work and field hockey: movies, books, fashion, and music. and obviously some pop culture, and then i thought so is every other teenage girl, especially a so-called "eccentric" and "trendy" one like myself.

Trendy playlist of the week:
Train Song-Ben Gibbard & Feist
The Compromise-The Format
Creep-Radiohead
Not Your Lover-Blitzen Trapper
That's All-Absent Elk
The Police and the Private-Metric


P.S. there's an acoustic music fest on Friday at my school and me and my friend Vivian are preforming one of my favorite sonfs of all time: The Ocean by the Bravery. I'm SO psyched. I'll totally post about it on Friday night/ Saturday afternoon-- maybe not i have graduation parties up the ***.


Congrats all,
Valerie.