9.10.2010

53.

miso for happiness?





NBD!
i haven't posted in awhile... but now i am, and i apologize for the lull. People around me will tell you that my response to everything has been "not a big deal" or "shit happens"... well because life is too short to make stupid things that happen dictate you're life, or consume your attention. Not many things are a big deal and i've learned that while growing up. Ever since i was younger i would worry and consume myself with things that happened or could happen. So much, i've learned, is living for the hear and now. Just love, and laugh, as corny and ridiculous that sounds. In the last days of my fleeting summer were dancing to funky music with a random burst of emotion, simple but magical kisses in the dead of night, and knowing there's a best friend on the other end of the telephone who loves you, have been moments that i relive even now. This realization, just that you can't plan life--it just happens, has pretty much loosened the tightly wound mess that was valerie all through highschool.



"Who says I can't be free
From all of the things that I used to be
Rewrite my history
Who says I can't be free"

In the early night air, listening to battle studies and april uprising... all i want to know is raw and simple, life.

so much is pointless, the "big deal" is bliss... and i'm getting there, valerie.