11.02.2010

63.






Halloween is over and done with. Poof, like the ghost that stays around for a second, or the second of ecstasy one gets after gauging themselves with candy, and then the regret ensues. Senior skip day feels as though i skipped it myself. I heard this was supposed to be the best time of someone's life. Maybe i'm just in a rut, or those people are pathetic.

The magic of Halloween disappeared with my phone, buried under dead leaves and dead hopes.


Funk music seems to be the only thing to keep me out of a funk.

Boogie on, Valerie

Funky playlist:
"Shining Star"- Earth, Wind & Fire
"Superstition"-Stevie Wonder
"Express Yourself"- Charles Wright & the Watts
"Cloud Nine"-The Temptations
"You Sexy Thing (I Believe in Miracles)"-Hot Chocolate
"It's Your Thing"- The Isley Brothers
"Dancing in the Moonlight"-King Harvest