6.18.2011

100.

I don't even know if you'll ever read this rhyme:
or if it will forever be lost in time;

but i've lost the words i've begun to say
i've tried, but they all seem to have flown away.
Describing is pointless,
and my hopes and fears are voiceless:
but my fingers have begun to pen
an apology that i wish will somehow mend
what is broken and will hopefully bring us back to then:

the only way that feelings are confirmed
in the simplest of terms:
I miss you, more than i've known and you would ever learn.
I know this is a desperate plea
but the ache in my stomach is calling me
to tell you how good we'd be
if you learned my love for thee.

This is the last thing i'd expect
this thing i've recently wrecked
is the love i suspect
would lead to perfect.

So in this poem of the sublime:
I hope to correct the perfect crime
of mistaken love and unfitting time:
I love you, and still want you to be mine.



I thought that was an appropriate 100th post. I desperately hope you know who you are (it might not be expected)... and a way to officially end my blog: with love instead of hate. my last post was out of so much fear; i was scared of my feelings and i've always had a tendency to run away from them: whether it be hate or anger, or in this case love. So hopefully this last post serves me well, as i take my next step in my life by no longer hiding my feelings; and by taking things as they come. And to whom this poem concerns: i dearly miss you: as a best friend, a loyal companion, and the first person i really connected with this school year. Forgive me?