9.12.2011

101.

I realize I've been neglectful... I also realize (as a big grownup college student now--odd as that sounds) that I shouldn't end a blog because things end badly or because I'm embarrassed because of what's been written. That is so cowardly: at least I believe. It's time now for me to accept my history of thoughts as my own, no matter how pathetic and ridiculous and desperate. For a time, no matter how short or disgustingly long: I felt those things, and feelings are not something to condone but celebrate. I am consistently inconsistent and fickle as my blog title suggests.

And for neglecting those few readers still reading, I am sorry I made the grand mistake of trying to start over: I always try to do that. But things aren't capable of just starting and stopping, they're a continuum like relationships, personalities, realities, hardships and pleasure.

And I'm tired of trying to start over and over and over again.

So here I am in Montreal, after attempting a clean slate at home, and attempting a clean slate of a better Valerie, which for the most part has been successful. And because I have assignments due tomorrow, tomorrow I will picture categorize a day in the life of a McGill student... this McGill student: Valerie, Me. I will show you my every[Tues] day and how things go down.


So, off to late night psych work: Valerie.