5.28.2012

124.


I think this picture sort of describes my life: 


So math has become the pain of my existence, you besides my home-wrecking desires that literally fill me to the brim, and that is why I'm taking a break from it at the moment. 

Poem Time: 


the wind lifts the hairs of the nape of my neck
and sends a chill down my spine
and i'm sent to your lips
shocking me into a submissive wreck
every sort of weather brings another sign 
of our hearts' eclipse. 
I'm nostalgic for the sun
and i'm excited by thunder
and i'm thrilled by lightning 
yet my thrills are rolled into the sadness of the rain. 
But that passing breeze, 
will always have me fall to my knees. 
It's the temperament of weather that I equate with you.
VH 5.28.2012. 



You got a tumblr? Follow me fools!  to get more picture love, remember those? click here!!!!