5.08.2010

40.

For the 40th post, let's play a little game shall we?

it's friday night at 12 am, so should i say sunday morning?

regardless what's wrong with this picture (not actually a picture) a more situation deal

all saturday sitting at a picnic bench outside a park, in thunderstorms collecting money. coming home to pissed rents and going out to dinner with them and my grandparents to a restaurant i don't care for. texting a guy i have restricted to the friend zone more than my boyfriend of one and a half years and two (three?) days, the same guy who i hung out with alone the night before cuddling on his couch and watching 300. Where's the bf, you ask. he ditched me twice in a row for his father and his friends, without inviting me. i spent both days watching reruns of gossip girl.

please let me be reborn into manhattan's elite, i do have pretty good karma.

oh, and the answer to the game: everything.