10.04.2010

56.

More or less, lately this has been my life:






and for the most part, or actually for the all part, I'm more than content; I'm jubilant.
Things have been going well, or at least under the surface it seems so. And finally, under the surface it's confirmed well too.

but don't be fooled, the gleaming sunlight is only a facade, it's been raining like nobody's business for days... so much so that i wore a garbage bag while walking to my friends car today to avoid the torrential downpour. I was eating ice cream though, so I was happy. I mean, not many things can get me down, not even the fact that right now.... i can't eat or drink anything because I'm being put under amnesia tomorrow.... to fix my broken nose. Can't you just feel my excitement?
At least I'll get to snuggle in comfy clothes for the better part of the rest of the week... eh? sounds good to me.

October is such a great month to be loopy: for "procedures" and Halloween, which is approaching fast: YAY :D

waiting for the warm fuzzies before the sleep,
Valerie.