2.25.2009

22.


Hello. Floating in and out of mind waves kind of sucks: and I'm there. For some odd reason, i think it's summer. I keep hearing things, and seeing things and i completely think it is summer. It started with the job, asking me when i could work and if i was going to camp, and it ended with me dreaming last night i was back in spring track with vivi during spring break. But when it hits you "its February" it's like a big slap in the face. And although the idea that summer was semi close makes you smile. and then someone who went on vacation over break compares tans with you, and summer is again you're vice. As much as i say i hate summer, it's because it's hot. But the idea the big picture: "Summer". Oh, its the care-free agenda, late lazy nights, the salty waves, ever smashing the shore and the warm sand. its even the sunglasses and shorts and the tingle if a breeze on the back of your neck. It's funny how our thoughts run together like that. Like mush. Even though summer's not my friend or lover, i'll settle on mutual acquaintances, at least it's "something". I am the only one who will ever correctly get that witty comment, and I'm going to keep it that way. Scatterbrained FTW! I mean who isn't at least a little crazy, a little E-CCENTRIC. 
"And right now, i wish i could follow you." Right now, i should be doing a lot of things. Uhh.... Erm.... NO. 
"Run away.... Freedom." 


Thought of the day:
"What are life's secrets and why are these sweet and succulent secrets so well hidden?"

It's all the honey and the moon, V.