12.15.2010

74.


so sorry i haven't posted in awhile, i've been sort of distracted... you know with school and all that jazz. Have i mentioned how much i want to be rid of this place? I mean don't get me wrong, i love my school and my friends, and there's something warm about here, but it's time to get a move on to something new. I've been so limited in my experiences... i mean how much can you discover at a mall, in the movies, in your room? i'm not saying my home isn't a home... it was a great place to grow up but not so much to grow. I wish to just be wild and free, without any expectations. I know that'll never happen unless i'm a homeless recluse, but a girl can dream, eh? i've been listening to florence and the machine nonstop and i'm in <3...>
I can love music and books and movies and friends and feelings, but being in love is hard to find these days. Just saying.