12.24.2010

80.

wow, i feel so old, well in blogger years.

Merry Christmas to every soul that reads this, i wish you all the happiness, all the things you desire, even the ones that can't fit under a tree.

My christmas eve at least so far, was magnificent. I mean, you can't really get better than magnificent, can you. I got into college! (...sigh... finally) and maybe they were just waiting for christmas eve to come to give it to me. And i caroled which is one of my all time favorite things to do, i mean it's christmas and i love to sing. Put them together and viola! it's the best thing ever. Also tonight i had indian food which, if you know anything about me is my absolute favorite, even if i now have a food baby. It's chill. I've decided for the world, that the week between christmas and new years is quite possibly the best week of the year. It's magical. I mean well Christmas Eve is magical, and New Year's Eve is magical, and the middle of those two days, obviously must be magical as well.

I always dreamed to get engaged on Halloween and married on New Year's, my favorite two holidays of the year.