7.21.2010

50.

Wow, half of a hundred. I apologize for not only the profanity in my last post but the way in which my mood quickly took a turn for the bitter. In retrospect, it seems odd that me, personally interjected my mood into my blog like that. Usually, i am the quiet one, the girl that never admits when something makes her angry or upset, but if you don't know me there are two things that you can not, under any circumstance insult: my weight and my intelligence.
So, it happened. someone who i believe to be a tad arrogant called me an idiot. Something snapped and it did not end well because it was not an isolated incident. This individuals continuing... dejection at the expense of others infuriated me. In a state of lividity there will be casualties, i believe. So i brought in "unrelated" subjects, that *oh no!* made him uncomfortable. He labeled me a martyr and once again others continued to come to his defense. I refuse to rationalize my feelings.

It's done.
and i'm obviously at fault because i'm a drama-queen, right?