1.30.2009

14.

Same monotony is plaguing my mind today. Cohesive, meaningless strings of thought. But the stress has lifted, midterms are over! I realized today in Dunkin' how utterly pointless they really are. 2 tests grades gave me a lot more trouble than it should of. Mind not, it's over now and the 2nd semester has begun. Speaking of the 3rd quarter, i should probably start Babbitt for english. I want to finish Nineteen minutes first though. Life is such a progression of due dates. Due for an assignment, due for an adventure, due for a career, due for a family, and due for death. I guess it's how you carry out each assignment then, that makes it exciting. I hope procrastinating works out in the long run. Short and sweet is today's post, because i have a lot to do and do not feel like wasting another day to technology. Face-book will be the death of me- I swear. 

Relaxed for once, V.