1.02.2009

4

I felt a need to post another blog this morning, why? i don't really know. it was an urge and i took it. I'm amazingly sick right now, and it isn't at all fun. And what makes it worse is that i put these dumb fake nails on and i can't do shit. most of all: take out/ put it my contacts. I'm waiting until my dad leaves so i can start with my day, which doesn't look all too amazing:

1. Eat Breakfast/ Drink Tea/ Watch Bones
2. Do Laundry
3. Do Homework.
4. Exercise possibly? 
5. Read the american tragedy... it's really an american tragedy that i have to read the book for english, but non the less it is part of my to-do! 

and then after all of this (without wasting time on facebook) i might go over a friends to work on their global project. ew and a half? hopefully something fun will arise, i'll realize i'm just bloated, i'll get better, or something will actually arise in the future that's FUN!
and of course, that's it for now.
I'll let any of my avid readers (i know there are none) if my break is really a flop, or if it turns into an amazing super-break i'll remember for the rest of my life!