1.26.2009

9

Photobucket
Right now, I'm currently reading the book Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult, and i must admit it is one of the most thought-provoking, beautifully written novels I've ever read. I am captivated by it's utter honesty in the face of violence. If you can't tell, I'm utterly invigorated by it, and am in love with its perception of family dynamics, which i have struggled with, for i don't know how long. I guess I want to right something like that. Something that tests the boundaries and perceptions of society by showing the other side of the story. "Everyone is someone's son" It is true. I am one of those children, and i'd like to believe my parents did the best they could. I mean, i steadily hope and believe so.

Contemplatively I listen to "Warning Sign" by Coldplay and read this thoroughly saddening text. And think- hope, that now eyes have been open to intent, and the unfair right that people judge people morally.