1.09.2009

5

Photobucket

So, i just arrived home from this awesome concert that was held at my school. I saw moving mountains, pompeii, kiss kiss (my personal favorite :)), rockets fall on, and one other, ( sorry i forgot their name. i'll put it up asap!) 
But listening to the music, it like made me want to be in a band. I was like WOAH, i want to change this, and make people listen. and the music was very moving, my thoughts drifted every which way. it was beautiful in a way. it inspired me to write lyrics, and yet, that might cause to be problematic, who knows?
The music was so loud it like engulfed everything, and even though i didn't realize it: i was head-banging and swaying the music. I really knew what it was like to be memorized. I wasn't really even paying attention to the music, just the mood and the moment. In time and space; infinite. (wow, I'm corny as hell)
So that's all I'm posting for now. As soon as i finish An American Tragedy then I'll add more to the stories,
until then: 
Adios mis amigos!